Soul Searching in South Africa
The Discover Yourself Workshop was held in Durban, Cape Town, Johannesburg and Pretoria in March 2019. Some of the Participants share their Experiences: • Before, I took human beings for granted (including myself). Now I appreciate myself as a human being and others as human beings. • Every human being should attend this workshop, young […]
The Discover Yourself Workshop was held in Durban, Cape Town, Johannesburg and Pretoria in March 2019.
Some of the Participants share their Experiences:
• Before, I took human beings for granted (including myself). Now I appreciate myself as a human being and others as human beings.
• Every human being should attend this workshop, young and old. You will find your true inner self.
• It has given me tools to allow me to gain closeness to Allah. The workshop added value to my life.
• Valuable life transforming skills. I am grateful and blessed for this opportunity to strengthen my connection to Allah and Taqwa.
• I enjoyed the workshop so much that I wished for more days. I learned coaching techniques from an Islamic perspective. I would like Mr. Khan to train a few life coaches to do this.
• Before the workshop, I was in the box and now I am out of the box with a feeling that I am out of prison. I started fighting my ego. It is interesting, excellent and satisfactory.
• I have grown spiritually, mentally and emotionally. I am now conscious of my thoughts and know that there is only One Reality. Mind blowing and an eye opener.
• I was in denial and was stuck in a rut of being very negative. It opened my mind. It was soul searching and I cried for two days.
• The workshop explains excellently how the mind and heart operates and shows you how to operate on a different level.
• This workshop is an enlightenment for the mind, body and soul. I lived life partially asleep and now after the workshop, I feel fully awakened, empowered by the skills I have developed through the workshop.
• A metamorphism of the mind to the heart. To make a holistic change within myself.
• This workshop has opened many issues in our daily lives and has had a great impact on myself and my family.
• Helped me to reconnect with Almighty Allah. Inspirational, mind blowing experience with life-long implications.
• It helped me join the dots to many trials I was facing, and I have been searching for solutions for many years.
• I was in a negative space, I had a lot of questions about life and a lot has been answered. It has impacted my life in a positive way.
• I am free of the past baggage and I got to realize who really, I am. It was the best I have ever attended.
• I learned that I cannot change my ex-husband’s habits. I have forgiven and let go. I am a Muslim, but learned so much about what it is to be and live as a Muslim.