Soul Searching in Srirangapatna
The Discover Yourself Workshop was held in Darul Umoor, Tipu Sultan Advanced Study & Research Centre Srirangapatna, for the Madrassa students on 8,9 & 10 September 2018. This is the 18th batch -2018-19 and 35 students participated Some of the participants share their Experiences. I liked this workshop for it gives life a new life. […]
The Discover Yourself Workshop was held in Darul Umoor, Tipu Sultan Advanced Study & Research Centre Srirangapatna, for the Madrassa students on 8,9 & 10 September 2018. This is the 18th batch -2018-19 and 35 students participated
Some of the participants share their Experiences.
- I liked this workshop for it gives life a new life.
- I achieved many things from this workshop. All my misunderstanding I had have been cleared, and I got the real purpose of my life.
- This workshop was very useful. I could feel the changes in me, and I feel this workshop should reach everyone.
- The workshop was very useful. The most important thing that I got in this workshop is to distinguish between Huq and Batil and a way to live our life.
- This workshop awakens you and guides you on how to lead the ummah.
- This workshop can unite the broken hearts which have decided never to see their faces.
- From the workshop, I saw the humanity and love of all human beings.
- This workshop shows human beings how to live and treat others as human beings.
- Before the workshop, I used to get angry over small matters, and now after the workshop, I am wondering where my anger has disappeared.
- Before the workshop, I used to lead a selfish life, and after participating, I realized the humanity in me and love for others.
- I never dreamt that such kind of workshops could change the lives of the people. Allah gave me an opportunity to attend this workshop, and it benefitted me a lot.
YASIR ARAFATH NADWI: It was a different kind of workshop that guided me to the true perspective of Islam. I found it very different from all I ever have attended. Before the workshop, I was in trouble, suffering from heart and spiritual diseases, but now, I am glad, and I am free of all burdens that I was holding on myself. I thank Dr. Sadath Sir very much for he gave such a beautiful and helpful presentation which I did not get before in my life. I would have missed a worthy workshop and to be frank, I would have missed many helpful instructions useful for my life.
ABU TALHA DEOBANDI: Life before the workshop was bad and after the workshop, my whole life has changed. I forgave all the people which I would have never done if I would not have attended this workshop. I feel a revolution could happen if this kind of workshop is held in different parts of the world. I assure you that I have transformed completely. Now, I have decided to live my life for the betterment of humanity.
ABU HANZLA -ISLAH: My life before the workshop, was not so good, but after the workshop, lots of changes have happened within me. I got the ability to distinguish between truth and falsehood. I feel all the youth must attend this workshop to get the distinctions as they are all confused in life. I got the distinction between mind and heart and to make choices from the heart and not make decisions from the mind. I realized my faults shown by my family and had decided to correct them, and if they had shown my faults before the workshop, I would have justified and blamed them.
SHAFEE PATHAN NADWI: Before I was very adamant and strict, but after the workshop, I cooled down and softened. I could feel the changes in me and have started having positive thoughts, and now I have developed a passion that I should do good for the community. I use to get angry and upset when things do not go my way and react to my colleagues. But now, I understood that I was at fault and realized my mistakes.
M. TAHIR SHAIKH HUSAINIYA KOKAN: Before the workshop, I was living my life according to my understanding, and after attending the workshop I could see my faults. Now, I can see a life free from judgments and relate to my parents and relatives as human beings. I am grateful to Allah for giving me the opportunity to attend this workshop, and I pray that this workshop reaches every human being in all the corners of the world.