The Art of Accepting Reality
The Discover Yourself Workshop was held in Qatar, Doha at the
Fannar Islamic Center, on 21, 22 & 23, APRIL, 2016.
Some of the participants share their experiences after the Workshop.
- I was able to control my anger and when the situation went against me, the workshop helped to distinguish the source of my negative energy.
- Excellent, I felt calm, peaceful and satisfied fully for the first time in my life.
- It is very interesting, knowledgeable, funny, nice and amazing.
- I used to complain and blame my sister and after the workshop I have stopped doing that.
- The workshop made me accept the reality and focus on solutions instead of blaming.
- First time I attended in 2010 and I gained lot of things in my life since then.
- I am able to distinguish between good and evil.
- I benefited by moving out of the denial state to the submission state.
- I found myself as a calm person and seeing all people as human beings.
- This workshop gave me a perspective to develop myself, keeping in front Allah and His book.
- It was informative and insightful from the perspective of Islam.
MAHFOZE: It is a life changing experience. After the workshop, I really feel the change, I feel I am in control of myself. I thank Allah for providing me the opportunity. I ask Him to keep me steadfast.
INTHIQUAB: It was very valuable, a life changer and very different and distinct perspective never heard before.
RIZWANA: The Workshop helped me realize most of my minor mistakes and I corrected them. I have seen a great change in my husband. In every way I see a great improvement in him. All praise be to Allah alone.
RASHIDA: Before the workshop, my head was full of voices. I was controlled by my inner voice and I had no idea about it. I was someone who panics a lot, loses temper very quickly, always thought about the outcome, before doing anything and I always thought negative. After the workshop, I could control my inner voice to some extent. I responded better with my kids when they were naughty and they did see a difference in me.