The Saudi Arabian Trail!
Brainstorming in the Desert • The Discover Yourself workshop was held in Jeddah, Jubail, Dammam and in Riyadh in the month of April 2019. Some of the Participants share their Experiences. • Through brain storming, this workshop has increased my organizational skills. • It helped me build a strong relationship with Allah. It helped me […]
Brainstorming in the Desert
• The Discover Yourself workshop was held in Jeddah, Jubail, Dammam and in Riyadh in the month of April 2019. Some of the Participants share their Experiences.
• Through brain storming, this workshop has increased my organizational skills.
• It helped me build a strong relationship with Allah. It helped me in forgiving and letting go of my ego.
• It is a must for the present youth. Very much needed for the whole human community.
• It has helped me a lot and my life is more peaceful. Before I used to burst in anger for anything small and petty. Now, I am calm. This workshop is a must in anyone’s life.
• It helped me understand myself, introspect, find some answers that I was looking for. Thought provoking and interesting.
• It helped me to reaffirmmy beliefs about myself, my life and understand myself better and find inner peace.
• In my lifetime, I attended 20-25 seminars, but this workshop was altogether different. This was more about yourself and Allah. My perspective changed towards my family and friends.
• Totreat all human beings as human beings and express love to all.
• This workshop has given me the energy and knowledge to lead a life of submission to God, which is the reality. It was an eye-opener for me in interpersonal relationship building and teamwork.
• I was in depression earlier. Now I am happy after forgiving everyone. I came out of the past and I want to live in the present.
• My love and affection of other human beings irrespective of their religion is now clear as I recognize it as worship of Allah.
• I realized that I was not born to just earn, pay bills and die. I have a purpose in life.
• It was a journey to the inner center of myself and finding the truth and Allah.
• It was excellent and I suggest everyone to attend the workshop at least once.
• It helped me to understand my true self and live in reality.
• It was life transforming as it pointed out the blind spots and how to remove them.
• It was one of the best experiences in my life and it helped me to learn a lot about life and people.
MOTHI LAL: The workshop had a great impact on my personal life. It is an excellent workshop with practical experience connected to life experiences, does not discriminate religion, race, sex, caste, creed, nationality, it helps all people. The workshop provides simple solutions for every problem.
SAIMA: Before attending the workshop, I did not know who I was or what I wanted from this life. I had many ill feelings in my mind. But the experience at this workshop was amazing. I felt very much at peace in my heart, Alhamdulillah!
AMTUL: I always think of my children and too much about their studies and education. I was really disturbed and suffering too much. I got hypertension, high blood pressure, and diabetes. Now I realized my mistakes and will try to rectify. I must change myself. Alhamdulillah, now I started my life with peace. I will see everyone as a human being.
SANA: A terrific and life changing event, so motivating and it clarifyed the purpose in life. I know now how-to manage my emotions, forgive others and connect to Allah. For past couple of months, I was in a miserable and hopeless condition. My relationships were messed up. After attending the workshop, I understand how I need to control and take charge of my emotions, my thinking and whole life. My family is so happy with me because of the positivity and energy I got from this workshop.
ASMAVIL: I came with questions in dealing people with “ I know everything” attitude, lethargic, preconceived notions, two faced, jealous, comparing, back biting, but here I learned that all these are external factors and the real remedy, solution and not answers is Internal. Willingness to submit and accept the reality. This will definitely have a positive impact in my life, among the people with whom I live. I will practise and share this concept in my life, Insha Allah. Jazakallah Khair!
JAVORIYA: It is a life changing workshop for me. Coming to this workshop, I realized the real me. I was able to control my anger and emotions. I came out of my world of assumption. My mother scolded me for using the mobile, I said to myself, it is okay, accept the fact. My family saw a very big change in me.
RAHEEM: I used to judge people a lot. I always used to advice others, but never thought that I am also wrong. I used to have a really bad temper now, I control my temper, I stopped judging people and started treating everyone as human beings. I have attended many workshops, but this one is the best.
ZAID: The workshop was extremely useful, beneficial and extra-ordinary. My life was like hell and I was proud about myself. I felt superior over everyone, but now Alhamdulillah, I see everyone as human beings.