Tag: Media

Media must question hegemonic assumptions floated by corporates in the name of development. By A Staff Writer Nine corporate entities control 90 per cent of the TV news media channels in India and another 40 corporate entities control the remaining 10 per cent channels. This was stated here by Ms. Margaret Alva, former Governor of […]

Keep Reading
Go to TOP