The Participants share their Experiences:
• A dynamic workshop where one connects to one’s inner being.
• It helped me realize all humans are equal.
• It helped me to realize reality, control my anger, to gain inner strength, and also to focus on others.
• This workshop is much needed for the mental health of today’s generation.
• I found this workshop useful as it showed me ways to enjoy and live life in a perfect way.
• It is good and I feel a kind of peace of mind after attending this workshop.
• I came with excitement in this workshop and I really felt the experience exciting I have discovered myself.
• It was entertaining and thought-provoking. I found a new way to look at things and the world. I wish all the Kolkata people could attend this!
• This type of workshop should be organized more and more because only bookish knowledge isn’t enough for our Muslim society.
• Always heard ‘ISLSM IS EASY’ but honestly never felt it but today for the first time, I got it. Thank You so much!
• The world can change if everyone gets to attend this workshop. I was controlled by my mind before the workshop, but now, it is me who controls my mind. This workshop touched my heart.
• It helped me to get close to my heart and brought me closer to Islam and Allah.
• Before the workshop, I am nothing, almost zero, not willing, false life, and painful but after the workshop, I am feeling satisfied, happy, willing, truthful, and believing in myself and my experience with this workshop is excellent.
• This workshop makes us realize what is happening in reality and how to respond and be at peace with ourselves.
• This workshop helped me to let go of my grudges and resentments. It helped me to accept reality and submit myself completely to the will of Allah swt willingly. Now I find myself in a more peaceful state.
AYESHA: I came here in a very poor state of mind, hopeless, depressed, and disconnected from my Rubb. By Allah’s grace, through this workshop, my heart’s eyes were opened and my perspective on life changed. I hope to be a better version of myself incorporating all that I learned. Khan sab has amazing, amazing skills, may the Almighty preserve him and grant him infinite jazaa in both worlds.
AFREEN: If I would not attend this workshop, I would have missed something valuable. I am grateful to Allah that he made it possible for me to attend. I gained confidence and got spiritual peace after attending the workshop. It is a very peaceful workshop in the light of the holy Quran. I never attended this type of workshop before in my whole life. This workshop is my first workshop, it inspired me and gave me a positive impact on my life. I am back to Islam, and I remember Allah more than my life. I have started developing spirituality and will spread this knowledge to others.
AKIB: I have started seeing life differently. I have now started performing all my salah from time to time. For the last three days, I have been continuously sharing the workshop’s topics with my wife, and we are doing many new things willingly after attending the workshop.
NABIHA: It is very valuable as it helped me to overcome anger. At first, I was not able to relate the denial and acceptance, but then I found out that the problem is mine that I am not accepting the reality which is actually real, and I am not because that was my assumption. Now I accepted that things are ‘AS IT IS’ and I must accept it. I am going to be my word no matter what in shah Allah.
IASKAR: It is really an awesome workshop to discover one’s inner potential. I have started changing myself from bad to good and good to better from this very day. My family members are happy to see the change in me.
Dr. SADIA: My family members were delighted to see the changes and my parents want to attend the workshop. I forgave my family members for being too strict. Forgave my husband for the differences we had at the start of our marriage and his rude behavior. I have accepted him ‘AS HE IS’ and would like to bring him to your workshop so that together we can work on our differences. I am willing to give up that I am right and let go of my past and take charge of my life.
KAINAAT: I feel good, relaxed, and kind of peaceful after attending the workshop. Most important of all I learned to forgive people and move on in life. Before this, I had negative thoughts and bad feelings about my family members, but I realized now that they are right from there be their point of view.
SHAHID: The workshop is awesome, and I loved the contents. I started accepting and loving everyone. I see others in a different way. I have become more broad-minded. I learned to unlearn unimportant things. I have learned to deal with people with a positive attitude. I started accepting reality.