- Be in the present
- Come from the background of ‘La’ (Nothingness)
- Treat/ See people as human beings
- Submit your body and mind to connect with Allah
- LANGUAGE/ DECLARATION
“¢ We assume OUR PERCEPTION and INTERPRETATION as the ULTIMATE TRUTH or REALITY
“¢ Sometimes what we say about our children, creates his/her future “ therefore, we must check our words before uttering.
“¢ If we submit to what is happening to us as the will of Allah and show our gratitude (Shukr) it strengthens our Iman. On the other hand, if we deny and complain about what is happening to us and remain ungrateful (Nashukr) to Allah for everything then it leads our way to Kuffar
- LIFE IS EMPTY AND MEANINGLESS WITHOUT THE LOVE OF ALLAH “ If we seek the love of Allah, nothing can stop us and we get Sakeena (Tranquility).
- QAREEN always tries to pull us down to our past. He incites humans with waswas (evil suggestion) and misguides us. He advocates nothing, but evil and vice.
- All human beings are connected to Allah through ROOH, hence, even a small effort towards good deed means a lot to our Almighty
- INTEGRITY: The quality of being HONEST to OTHERS is IMAN
- OCCURING : Our ACTION is the result of that moment as WHO WE WERE and all the CONSEQUENCES that we face is the result of our ACTION
- PERCEPTION is the lens through which we see “OUR REALITY”, that is from our background and not from the background of ‘LA’ (NOTHINGNESS)
- The distinction between GOOD and EVIL lies in our HEART
(Giasuddin works with the Al-Ameen Mission, Kolkata)