Discover Yourself in St. Louis on 8, 9, and 10 June 2012
* I was in my world and my wife was in her world, but now we both can build our world, the world of reality together.
* I was doing a lot of things as you explained. You have polished my thinking process and given me more power.
* I was moving away from the world of reality to my own world and you helped me to be back to the world of reality. I thank Allah and you for opening my eyes. Most of the issues you discussed were real issues and inshallah, I shall submit to the will of Allah.
* It gave me tools to be in the present.
* Appreciate all the work you are doing. Great Job! May Allah preserve you, Ameen.
* The workshop is beneficial and excellent.
* It was very useful and informative. I wish I could have attended all three days; it was very good even for a short time.
* I was delighted to discover that I had choices in my responses to people and situations. I had never thought that way. It was liberating, Alhamdulillah.
* When I sat in the chair on day one, I was wondering how I would be able to devote three days. Now, Alhamdulillah I am thankful to Allah for giving me the opportunity to participate in the workshop.
* I really loved it! I feel day three is the best! This workshop is so practical and applicable to every human being’s life.
* Since day two, Alhamdulillah, I have found myself to be so much more patient than I used to be with my husband and children.
* This was an excellent workshop. This was awesome and an eye opener.
* Jazakallah khair for a wonderful job. You did a wonderful job. May Allah bless you to carry on and reach new heights.
* The workshop was well organized, well planned and nice presentation with clips and exercises. Thank you so much.
* You are making a big difference in people’s lives, May Allah grant you strength and all His blessings.
* This is something I will treasure and implement daily. May Allah make your mission easy for you and accept your efforts.